5 comments
1.) Dick and Perry have been found guilty.
2.) Perry is going to be hanged.
3) Dick is going to be hanged.
4.) I feel bad for Perry because he is the one with a good heart unlike Dick.
5.) Dick had it coming to him.
4 questions
1.) How did Capote feel during the hanging of Perry?
2.) Why did Perry and Dick even kill in the first place?
3.) Why did Perry listen to Dick?
4.) Why does Dick smarten up?
3 vocabulary words
1.) Gravid - Pregnant Pg. 200
2.) Discrepancy - state of being unequal Pg. 217
3.) Iconoclast - Critic of ideas
2 literary techniques
1.) "Any last words?" This is man vs. man conflict because Perry is being asked if he has any last words before he dies. Pg. 201
2.) "I'd like to apologize, but to who?" This is characterization because it shows how Perry is somewhat reluctant to admit he is wrong. Pg. 227
1 summarizing
1.) Capote wrote a true masterpiece and I understand why it is critically acclaimed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment